Terms and Conditions 250,000 Miles competition
1. This Promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a member of Flying programme (membership terms and conditions apply). Only Eligible Participants may enter the promotion.
To qualify for the prize, reservations must be made using a Flying Blue membership number and the Budget Discount (BCD) number: Flying Blue Gold L228100, Flying Blue Ivory L227900, Flying Blue Platinum L228200, Flying Blue Silver L228000. Reservations made on http://www.budgetflyingblue.com will have a BCD automatically embedded in the reservation.
2. This promotion is administered by Avis Budget EMEA Ltd (“Promoter”).
3. Employees of the Promoter and Flying Blue, their subsidiaries, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw, their employees or family members of such employees may not participate in this promotion.
4. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these terms and conditions unconditionally.
5. There is 1 prize of 250,000 Miles to be won (Each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
6. There are 5 prizes of 50,000 Miles to be won (Each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
How to enter
7. Simply enter a picture with your Budget car hire, Budget reservation number and your contact details following the link www.budgetcompetition.com/flyingblue
8. The Promotion Entry Period is defined as: commencing at 12:00:01 AM British Time on 1st September 2018 and ending at 11:59:59 PM BST on 31st October 2018. Any entry, by any method, received by the Promoter after this time and date will not be entered into the promotion.
9. LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) entry per Eligible Participant.
10. The Promoter does not represent, warrant or guarantee the availability of any website, computer system or telecommunications systems in its custody or belonging to any third party, necessary for accessing any Promoter website or computer system, for the purpose of entering this promotion.
11. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, damaged, defaced, rendered illegible, incomplete or delayed, regardless of cause, whether delayed in the post or incomplete due to systems failure, or for entries not received or incompletely received due to website traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention, failure of computer or telecommunications systems, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, or the failure to capture any such information.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds:
•to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this promotion;
•to be acting in violation of these rules;
•to be acting otherwise than in good faith; or
•to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the promotion.
13. No cash alternative to the Prizes will be offered. However the Promoter, at its total discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with alternatives of similar characteristics and commensurate value.
14. The Winners may be asked to take part in publicity resulting from this prize draw without further compensation. The Winners will be advised of the nature and extent of any publicity and/or distribution of their names and will be given the opportunity to consent or refuse consent to such publicity and distribution. The names of any Winners who give prior consent to such publicity may be published on the Promoter’s websites for a period of two (2) months after the promotion’s closing date.
16. The Prizes are non-redeemable for cash and are issued subject to Flying Blue terms and conditions. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Flying Blue or Promoter offer or promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
18. By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoter or its agents or subcontractors to administer this prize draw, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the prize draw.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.